My little brother Anthony came to visit for 10 days!!!
| Eagerly anticipating his first ever lobster roll at Fisherman's Grill!! |
| Maureen and Anthony!!! |
| Laughing about clam chowder. |
| Awwwww yeah! |
| Like an old pro... |
| Just some Maine prettiness. |
| We were at this little public boat slip we know about and there was horseshoe crabs everywhere. And I'm pretty sure they were all doing it... |
| Brothers. |
| Checking out the crabs. There were two old ladies there too. One of them flipped a crab over so we could see the underside. Thanks old lady! |
| Mainely Anthony. |
| He might have been throwing something here. Either way, cool picture. |
| Hi! We like each other a lot! |
| More Maine prettiness. |
| This is at another public boat access near Minot Point. Great view! |
| Nooooooooo. |
| Thumbs up for having Anthony here! |
| Down the dock. |
| Self pic plus Anthony. |
| Climbing on rocks. |
| I think we're looking at snails here. |
| Anthony climbing around near Dolphin Restaurant and Marina. |
| "Should I get another Lobster Roll? Why yes, I will." |
| Nice shot Anthony. While he took this he was moving the camera back and forth saying things like, "Work it." and "show me fierce." |
| Anthony by the boats. |
| "Did I have fun in Maine? Yeah, sure did." |
No comments:
Post a Comment