mmmm....lobster rolls! Cool video! Sometimes we think too much time passes in between our visits.We miss you guys, and we think we should see each other, especially seeing that Grey is off to college next year, and we really think you should meet him. So we have decided that you guys are coming to Denver! Can't wait to see you!
1. Too much time does pass between visits as it has been forever and 3/4 since we saw you guys. 2. Is Grey going to MSU or is choosing a school in the Colorado system? 3. I would like to meet him. I've heard he is very nice even though he mumbles too much. 4. I would like to come to Denver. I don't know when that will be but it is high on my "places to go visit list for sure real soon" list.
mmmm....lobster rolls! Cool video! Sometimes we think too much time passes in between our visits.We miss you guys, and we think we should see each other, especially seeing that Grey is off to college next year, and we really think you should meet him. So we have decided that you guys are coming to Denver! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete1. Too much time does pass between visits as it has been forever and 3/4 since we saw you guys. 2. Is Grey going to MSU or is choosing a school in the Colorado system? 3. I would like to meet him. I've heard he is very nice even though he mumbles too much. 4. I would like to come to Denver. I don't know when that will be but it is high on my "places to go visit list for sure real soon" list.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon too!!!!