Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

So much has happened....



So I'm more than a little ashamed.

No posts since January? Not ok.

In the last 7 months, so much has happened! Our lives have changed, and we're not the same people that we were....

Have we even bothered to update about any of that? No.......

Let me start by sharing the most important and exciting of all:

Photo

This guy came to live with us.

It finally happened.

We've been talking about it since we moved here in 2010, and now, here he is.

Life is a lot little different now, but it's also so much better. Since he's been here he went on vacation to Colorado, turned 15, became a pet owner (Grady has abandoned his love for everyone except his new boy), and has gotten to know his new home quite well.

School starts in a few weeks, so things will be changing even more, but for now, we're enjoying the summer.

What else has happened?


Oh hey there...no big deal, just holding my MSW diploma.

It's kind of crazy...We started this blog shortly after arriving in Portland....the move was mostly so that I could go to grad school (but more so that we could live by the ocean....). To have actually accomplished this goal... to have a BSW and MSW at 24....kind of insane.

So yeah, it's been a busy summer. What an understatement...... I'll be updating again with a post about that as well.

In the meantime....I have a serious dilemma. I'm thinking about switching to WordPress, and making a new blog there. This isn't just our (Will's and I) adventure anymore. We have this other human living with us, and we're so excited about our new life with him. Also, this isn't just an adventure.....this is our new life....our official home. Michigan might happen again somewhere down the road, but for now, we're From Away, living in Maine, and proud of it.  I have to think seriously about this......

For now, enjoy!


How's everyone else's summer going?


No comments:

Post a Comment