July
We were busy in July! Between working, trainings, wrapping up my online class, and having some visitors come - July flew by! Our first visitors of the month were Randy and Erin, making their second trip to Maine! We had lots of fun doing lots of things! Here are just a few of the memories:
A beautiful sunset on our way home from the Dolphin Marina - our favorite restaurant!
I'm on a boat anddddddddddddd. :)
Seals and birds were about all we saw... but that's ok, we got vouchers to go again, and in August the Lyon's saw some whales!!
My favorite view of the Portland Head Light: from the water :).
I love Erin!
I couldn't believe how much food I had!! Bintliff's is AMAZING.
Friends :-).
The following afternoon we had brunch at the Front Room...and they have the most amazing mimosas!!
We had such an amazing visit with Randy and Erin! After they went home, we had more visitors come the following week! One of my oldest friends Jessica and her awesome moms Jackie decided to vacation in Maine! They came here for the first time, and we had such an amazing time! Here are some memories from their visit:
Whale Watching in Boothbay Harbor!
Nerd alert! This is where they filmed the movie version of the musical Carousel!! One of my favorites!!
WHALE! Right next to our boat - J was the first to see it!
closer than it seems from the picture...she was right there.
Seriously awesome. The 3 whale watching trips this summer seriously fed into my already burning desire to board the Sea Shepherd, and fight the Japanese Whalers....
Seals! They were like puppies, and there were too many to even begin to count. So cute.
Now check out this lobster dinner!
This PT student works hard :).
At Beans!
I'm so happy Jess and Jackie came to see me! I had a wonderful time with them, and I hope they'll vacation in Maine again next summer :).

















No comments:
Post a Comment