Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Summer Recap, May Edition

Summer 2011 by the seashore was a success! I'm sad it's over...my tan isn't anything to write home about, and I could always go whale watching another time or two....but overall, it was very full and pleasant. I'm going to break these down by month into separate posts, so that they aren't crazy long with the pictures :).

May
I ended my first year of graduate school, and Will began his job search. At the very beginning Susie and Charlie came to visit, and it was a great time. We're anxious for them to come back! You already got a post about them, so I'm skipping the details and pictures in here :). About a week after they left, my other half Ashley came to Maine! She'd never been, so we had a very busy weekend.

This is Ashley!

Some fun things we did included:

Did Portland things.
Went to the ocean! (these are Ashley's cute feet, not mine!)
Went to Bdubs and watched a playoff game (We didn't win, but we "celebrated" none-the-less)!

After our amazing our first day I woke up to my very first ever migraine...which put a gigantic damper on the rest of the trip, as it included many attempted naps on my part, and then a trip to the Urgent Care. Ash was a great sport, though, and she still did lots of other stuff. Like this: 

Hung out at this place.

Took a trolley to this place.

And most importantly, got a little bffsisterly time in before she had to head back from her long weekend.

Can't wait for her to come visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment