Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Summer Recap, June Edition

June
June began with a summer grant writing class that was online. Will got a job working for Mr. Signs, Inc. I transitioned from intern to relief worker at Ray House. Around the 7 we headed home to MI! One of the main reasons we scheduled our trip for when we did, was so that we could go to this guy's open house: 
We're very proud of Mr. Michael Batora :). Duane and Grace are very proud too (pictured here)!


On top of Michael graduating from high school, my mom's birthday fell on the 11th. I was able to be home for this:
63 years young!

I missed her!

And mayyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeee there was another very important reason for going home when we did............
Glee!!


Between Sadie, Marléne and myself, we took about 1000 pictures....I'm not even going to bother posting anymore, but most of you reading are probably my facebook friend, so you can check out my album ;). Suffice it to say it was great fun! The only people who weren't there from the actual show were Mr. Schuester, Sue, and Quinn (Dianna Agron was in all the other productions, just sick during this one), so it was very much realistic. They taped Will and Sue's parts so it seemed like the rest of the cast was talking to them. We laughed, cried, sang along, and even got to get our picture taken with one of the Warblers! Definitely awesome!

There were some sibling moments, including a much anticipated basketball game the night before this picture was taken. Look how cute they are ;).


And to wrap up the visit, we had to go to our fav sushi place! I haven't found a place I like as much as AI Fusion here in Portland.......

The depressing after pic....


I won't recap about Anthony again, as many of you know he came back with us. Hopefully there will a post with new details about him coming shortly. :)

One other notable event from June, was that we went whale watching for the first time of the season. We wanted Anthony to have that experience, so Mary came along with us! We did see one, right at the end, but Anthony got a little seasick.......Just a few pictures for you:




June was a great month. It was amazing to go home to see our loved ones, and do some fun things :).

No comments:

Post a Comment